The Green Office Certification Program can be completed in six easy steps:
1. Sign up for a Green Office Certification Program training session.
2. Attend the training session in order to create an account and Green Office Profile.
3. Download the USC Green Office Certification Program Calculator and "save as" to your own computer. This will become your working version as you move forward through the program. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the calculator and fill out everything you know.
Download Calculator: Click Here
Create Green Office Profile: Click Here
4. A Sustainability Office Liaison will contact you soon after you attend the training. Your liaison will help guide you through the program and is available to answer your questions.
5. After you have completed your calculator and profile and have begun implementing sustainable practices throughout your office, your liaison will contact you to schedule an audit.
6. Get certified as a Green Office. Once your Sustainability Office Liaison reviews your calculator, upload it to your office profile.